Monday 29 April 2013

TCS Placement Paper II

TCS Placement Paper & Interview On 2011 @ Hyderabad

They asked almost from previous question paper model only but not the same questions.
Work out all problems you people definitely achieve it.
You already know time : 80 min
Questions : 35

Technical Questions:

1.What are the functional of Operating System?
Ans: Its 1st question i din’t answer well.He explained the answer.
2.Tell me what are OOPS concepts?
Ans: I answered well.

3.What is Inheritance?
Ans: I said excellent answer.
4.What is Encapsulation?
Ans: Answered well.
5.Write a program for Reverse a Number.
Ans: I wrote, he satisfied.
6.Given one Number check each digit and if it is even subtract 1 and if it is odd add 1.
Ans: I said the logic,but couldn’t write the program.
7.what is latest version of Google Browser?
Ans: I said google chrome.I dnt knw whether this is right or not.
8.Which Operating System you Use?
Ans: Linux(ubuntu)
9.What is Difference Between Ubuntu and other Linux distribution?
Ans: I said diff btn ubuntu and fedora.
In ubuntu we have to download each and every file.so Internet needed and for fedora not
required.
He asked me which version you are using?
I said 10.04
10.Tell me about your self?
Ans: its actually first question.
11.where we need Operator Overloading?
Ans: I explained nicely.

HR Round:

Its around at 7 pm on 30th sep’11
1.Tell me abot your self?
Ans: while i was answering he asked another question.
2.What are the two problems software facing now a days?
Ans: I said software crices,and he asked crices..????
then I replied Sir I dnt have great idea about it.
3.Where did u complete your Graduation?
Ans: I said my college Name and its importance.
4.What you learn two great things from this University?
Ans:
1.We can interact with different people coming from differnt states.
2.We can utilise internet and get more and more knowledge.
5.What you got less percentage compare with degree,inter and X?
Ans: I said exact reason.
Friends interviewers are very interactive so we have to interact with polite way. and donot
involve in politics even if they ask. just we have to say i dont have any idea sir/madam.
and also donot support any region.
I finally I selected in TCS.
See you then.

No comments:

Post a Comment